Experience a part of cultural heritage on our Ancient Gateway Perth Aboriginal Walking Tour.
Departing: 08.30 am
Returning: 09.30 am
This tour is conducted by Warrang-Bridil meaning "Enlighten to Acknowledge" in Nyonngar language.
- Walk with your Nyoongar Guide on Country by the shores of the spectacular Derbal Yerrigan (Swan River) overlooking Perth City, Matagarup Bridge and the Optus Stadium Precinct
- Learn about pre-colonisation of the Nyoongar Nation
- The importance of culture, language, values, relationships, responsibilities, a shared purpose, wisdom, knowledge and social structures
- Hear stories of how the Nyoongar People lived in a functional community with value, purpose and leadership in nurtured environments
- See Nyoongar cultural influence in the development of the Optus Stadium Precinct and Matagarup Bridge
- Participate in a traditional Nyoongar Ceremony and view cultural tools and artefacts that paved the way for modern technology
Tour Times: call us directly on 1300 799 758 to organise your group booking.
Meeting Point: The Camfield Car Park 2, by the Sensory Playground, Optus Stadium Precinct, Camfield Drive, Burswood (see Map)
Accessibility: This tour can be delivered to suit participants with prams, wheelchairs etc.
Cost: $55 Adults, $35 Concession, $20 Children (5-17 years) *Discounted rate for school groups (minimum 15 participants)
Extras: Customised and extended tours on demand (prices upon application)
Getting There: Access our tour meeting point via Perth Stadium Bus Station; East & West Stadium Stations (Train); Stadium coach, taxi, rideshare drop off points; multiple walking and cycling paths; Camfield and Marlee Loop Car Parks; or Burswood Jetty via the Swan River.
For more information on our Ancient Gateway Perth Aboriginal Walking Tour, call 1300 799 758 now.
Call us 7 days a week!
BLUESUN TRAVEL - BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
BlueSun Travel is fully accredited by AFTA and a member of IATA and CLIA. We are the owners of BluesSun2 Boat Charters, BlueSun Cruises, Kimberley Boat Cruises, Galapagos Boat Cruises, and Best Honeymoon Packages. We are widely regarded at the number one marine and charter boat booking agency in Australia.
from $55 pp
CHILD (5 -17 yrs)
from $20 pp
from $35 pp
INFANT (0 - 3)
from $0 pp
PERTH TOUR DATES
All year (unless specified otherwise)