Come meet these gentle giants on our Whale Watching Tours Gold Coast.
Duration: 3 hours (approx)
Time: 9.30 am
Departure: Surfers Paradise, Queensland
The only whale watching cruise departing from Surfers Paradise. See the magnificent humpback whales at play on this half-day cruise from the Gold Coast. You'll enjoy unobstructed 360-degree views from all three decks of your purpose-built vessel and the experienced crew, including a marine naturalist guide, will provide the closest whale encounters possible. Small group sizes and guaranteed rail side position make this one of Gold Coast's most intimate whale watching experiences.
WHAT'S INCLUDED - WHALE WATCHING TOUR
- Up to 2.5hr Whale Watch with Bonus 45min Surfers Paradise Waterways cruise with entertaining rich & famous commentary.
- FREE return cruise in the event a whale is not seen during your cruise
Vessel Boarding Time
- Please check in 20 minutes prior to departure time.
Location - Jetty departure
- Cruises depart from the river end of Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise, only a short walk from every major Surfers Paradise hotel and the Cavill Avenue Light Rail Station
- If you are using GPS, please set [ 58 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise ]. Google Map
- Best parking is at the Bruce Bishop Car Park or the Circle on Cavill Shopping Centre
Whale Watching Season
Seasonal Cruise - Operates every day during the season (June - Early November)
For more information on our Whale Watching Tours Gold Coast call us now: