Aquaduck Day Tours - one of the most iconic and fun tours to do with family and friends when at Surfers Paradise.
Our Aquaduck Day Tours Gold Coast are hard to miss with the famous Aqua Duck vehicle emblazoned with a big yellow beak and smiling face. Converter for amphibious transport, she has the ability to navigate both waterways and road, making her a must-do tour at Surfer Paradise.
The city tour portion of the Aquaduck experience begins in the heart of Surfers Paradise on Cavill Avenue. We head out along the famous Surfers Paradise beach towards the glamour and beauty of Main Beach. Along the way we take in the Pacific Ocean, Southport Yacht Club, Marina Mirage, Palazzo Versace and learn about the Gold Coast as we head to the Broadwater.
That’s where the Aquaduck gets to show its true colours splashing into the water for a scenic cruise of the spectacular river and Broadwater. The cruise encompasses the key sights from the water, wildlife and all the activity of one of Australia’s busiest waterways.
AQUADUCK TOUR OPTIONS
- 1 Hour - City & River Tour
- Aquaduck + Skypoint Observation Deck & Dining
- Aquaduck + Infinity Combo
- Aquaduck + iFly Indoor Skydiving
- Secrets, Scandals & Sunsets
- Aquaduck + Your Choice of Gold Coast Rainforest Tour
While on the water passengers are free to move about the Aquaduck and the children have the opportunity to drive the Aquaduck and receive a Captain's certificate.
Aquaduck is Australia’s original amphibious tour with over 2.2 million happy customers.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Check in is required at the Aquaduck store 20 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- Aquaduck doesn't have toilets on board - please go before checking in.
- All tours depart on time, we do not wait for passengers.
- If you are late you forfeit your ticket. No refunds will be provided.
- Abusive behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in 100% cancellation fee.
- Infants 0-1 years ride free on your lap. Please ensure you book infants when making your booking as we require total group numbers.
For more information on our Aquaduck Day Tours Gold Coast call us now: