Join our Darwin History Wartime Tours to experience and sample Darwin during World War II. These were extraordinary and exciting times and you will get to share them.
Take the Darwin Tour!
Join us on a journey back through time in a genuine WW2 army truck to relive Darwin’s exciting and historic past.
Discover, relive, learn and explore Darwins exciting and historic past!
See historic sights such as:
- Government House
- Fort hill Wharf & Harbour
- Parliament House
- Charles Darwin National Park
- Ammunitions storage bunkers
- East Point Gun Battery & Military precinct
- Anti-aircraft gun emplacements
- 1934 QANTAS hangar
- Pre-war Darwin
- The WW2 bombing of Darwin
- The devastation of cyclone Tracy
- The colourful characters of the past that made Darwin what it is today!
Call or email us now for the latest information on our Darwin History Wartime Tours.