Take a step back to the Jurassic era and explore the Gondwana Rainforest on our Natural Bridge Springbrook Waterfalls Tour.
Take in all that the World Heritage Rainforests of Springbrook and Natural Bridge has to offer in half a day. This afternoon tour has so much to offer only a short drive from the Gold Coast beaches allowing you to truly explore the green behind the gold on this nature based hinterland experience.
Your Natural Bridge & Springbrook Waterfalls Tour:
A short drive from the Gold Coast through Numinbah valley with its high cliffs and green country pastures leads us to the World Heritage listed Springbrook National Park. Explore ancient Gondwana rainforest with Antarctic beech trees dating back over 3000 years.
Visit the stunning Natural Arch waterfall on a fully guided walk led by your expert local guide. Learn about the unique flora and fauna of the rainforest as you make your way through the forest to the waterfall. From inside the cave witness the unique and magical sight of water cascading through the roof of the basalt cave which has been formed over millions of years.
Continuing the tour, Best of All Lookout offers a sweeping view across the valley from the Gold Coast to Byron Bay and Mount Warning. The walk to this magnificent lookout takes you through one of the few remaining pockets of ancient Antarctic beech forest, a link to the ancient forests of Gondwana.
Enjoy afternoon savoury and sweet snacks with cold drinks before heading to the nearby viewing platform to see the majestic Purling Brook Falls.
During the journey, informative tour commentary on the area and wildlife is provided along with great scenery of the Numinbah Valley. Take in the views of Twin Falls and Rainbow Falls from Canyon Lookout on the way home.
- View 5 Waterfalls including Purling Brook Falls and Natural Bridge.
- Afternoon refreshments included.
- Travel through Numinbah Valley with its high cliffs and green country pastures.
- Fully guided rainforest walk to Natural Bridge.
- Best Of All Lookout, 2000 year old Beech Trees, breathtaking views over Mt Warning and Green Cauldron of Northern NSW (weather dependent).
- Informative commentary throughout the tour.
- National Park fees included.
- Small group tours offer a personalised experience.
- Hotel Drop Off and Pick up from Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Southport. Alternative pick up locations Nerang Train Station if travelling from Brisbane.
For more information on our Aquaduck Day Tours Gold Coast call us now: