Our Deluxe Humpback Whale Swim Tour Mahi 2 offers the flexibility and freedom to swim with humpback whales, or observe them from the comfort of the boat.
Thousands of humpback whales grace waters off Exmouth between June through to the end of October, as they make their migratory journey north from the Antarctic for mating and calving, and return south for the summer feeding grounds.
During their migration cycle, they use Ningaloo’s pristine waters as their ‘resting area’, and we are privileged to have an incredible 40,000 mammals pass by our doorstep every year.
Because of our responsible approach to ethical tourism, and years of experience, we are one of the few boats that are licensed to offer Humpback Whale Swims to the public from August each year.
Our carefully structured tours are designed to maximise your humpback experience while offering the best value for money. With access to a dedicated scout plane for four hours on every tour, our ‘eye in the sky’ is able to communicate the exact location of whales, with no downtime wasted in the search for a pod.
WHAT'S INCLUDED ON YOUR WHALE SWIM TOUR
- A choice of either a two-hour sunset whale watching experience or full day humpback whale swim and whale watching tour is available. With a maximum of twenty-five passengers, you’re assured an intimate and comfortable passage to Ningaloo Reef, the playground of humpback whales, and home to hundreds of species of marine life and coral.
- If you book an in-water encounter with the humpback whales, you’ll be under the watchful instruction of your tour leader in two small groups of seven to maximise your in-water experience. These special encounters are carried out with the supervision of our spotter plane pilot, who communicates exact whale locations to our in-water team to ensure we remain within the legally-allowed distance at all times.
- All tours on our fully-equipped, customised vessels include a full range of refreshments, beverages, and a tasty lunch as well as morning and afternoon tea, depending on duration.
- Our tour leaders are fully qualified Divemasters, with years of experience in marine safety, scuba, and snorkeling. They’re passionate about sharing their knowledge of humpbacks, whale sharks, Ningaloo, and the Exmouth region, and are happy to answer all your questions.
- Each deluxe swim guest receives a premium video and photos of their humpback swim recorded by a professional videographer to keep as a memento of your amazing day.
- Everything you need for the day is fully provided. You’ll be using quality gear and equipment that fully complies with safety standards and industry regulations.
BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
BlueSun Travel is fully accredited by AFTA and a member of IATA and CLIA. We are the owners of BluesSun2 Boat Charters, BlueSun Cruises, Kimberley Boat Cruises, Galapagos Boat Cruises, and Best Honeymoon Packages. We are widely regarded at the number one marine and charter boat booking agency in Australia.
For more information on our Deluxe Humpback Whale Swim Tour Mahi 2 call 1300 799 758.
Call us 7 days a week!
from $425 pp
GROUP (3 to 10)
from $410 pp
from $410 pp
TEEN SWIM (13 - 16)
from $410 pp
from $185 pp
FAMILY WATCH (2+2)
from $540 pp
WHALE SWIM TOUR DATES
August, September and October, 2020