Get out and experience the real beauty of Western Australia on our 5 Day Walking Tours Cape to Cape.
Tour Length: 5 Days
Distance Walked: 3-15 kms
Our 5 day Cape to Cape walking tour combines walking the very best sections of the Cape to Cape Track track as well as some sight seeing in the Margaret River region. Each day we will walk one of our favourite sections of the trail and then spend the afternoon visiting the various sights.
Gain an excellent feel for the Cape to Cape Track and the extraordinary variation of scenery through which it passes – without having to walk its entire 135 km length. White sand beaches, turquoise waters, the dappled shade of the Boranup Karri Forest, cliff top vistas, and the rust red granite headlands that punctuate the coastline are yours to explore over four excellent days of walking on the Cape to Cape Track.
To make your visit to the Margaret River region complete, the itinerary also includes a visit to Jewel Cave, one of over one hundred limestone caves in the area, wine tastings, the Augusta lighthouse, a visit to a local art gallery and a whole lot more.
CAPE NATURALISTE TO CAPE LEUWIN WALKING TOURS
- You’ll walk 7 km on day one, 9km on day two, 16 km on day three, 12 km on day Four, and 8 km on day Five.
- All meals and snacks are provided
- Twin share or double ensuite rooms in Margaret River (single supplement is available)
- All transport is included (depart from Perth and Fremantle)
- 1-2 Inspiration Outdoors guides, depending on group size
- $1,590pp twin share, or $1,870 for a single room.
Private Cape to Cape Track highlights tours can be arranged for groups of 4 or more (price may be adjusted). Contact us to discuss.
For more information on our 5 Day Walking Tours Cape to Cape, call 1300 799 758 now.
Call us 7 days a week!
from $280 pp
TOUR DATES 2020
09 Sept - 13 Sept
21 Sept - 25 Sept
28 Oct - 01 Nov