This may be the day of rest but foodies love our our 3-hour Darwin Sunday Gourmet Lunch Tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departing: 11.00 am
Returning: 02.00 pm
Darwin Sunday Escorted Gourmet Lunch Tours
Time to get out and explore the gastronomy of Darwin and its many restaurants, sites and cultural icons. This easy guided tour is a total hit with tourists and food lovers alike.
There's lots to eat, and lots to see and do on this tour that starts at 11am.Our tours change each week and feature cultural and historic landmarks.
Darwin Tour Restaurants
Restaurants do vary on each tour but are likely to include:
- Wharf One
- Snapper Rocks
- PepperBerry Restaurant at the Hilton
- Little Miss Korea
- Roma Bar
- Phat Mango
Lunch Tour Info
• Darwin’s best food in a 3-hour tour
• Visit Darwin’s finest restaurants
• Wide variety of tasting plates
• Staff talk to us about the food
• Local produce and food culture
• Soft drinks, coffee and tea included
• Short easy walks between restaurants
• Vegetarian and gluten-free options
• There’s lots to eat—we’ll fill you up
• All tours are different
For more information on our Darwin Gourmet Lunch Tours Weekday, call 1300 799 758 now.
Call us 7 days a week!
BLUESUN TRAVEL - BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
BlueSun Travel is fully accredited by AFTA and a member of IATA and CLIA. We are the owners of BluesSun2 Boat Charters, BlueSun Cruises, Kimberley Boat Cruises, Galapagos Boat Cruises, and Best Honeymoon Packages. We are widely regarded at the number one marine and charter boat booking agency in Australia.
from $129 pp
DARWIN TOUR DATES
All year (unless specified otherwise).