History buffs and everyday tourists will love our Rottnest Island Segway Fortress Tour.
This adventure takes you off-road to some of Rottnest’s most scenic places. We’ll let you get to know your Segway in our off-road experience area before embarking on an amazing tour, delving into the military heritage of Rottnest and its pivotal role in the defence of Fremantle Harbour. Visit the Bickley Battery gun emplacements and Jubilee lookout, and learn how important Rottnest Island was in defence strategy during World War II. You’ll also have time to appreciate the pristine coastline and natural environment during your tour, pausing for photographs along the way.
- Kingstown Barracks
- Beautiful Thompsons Bay
- Bickley Swamp
- Bickley Battery
- Jubilee Hill Observation Post
- Paterson Beach
- Henrietta Rocks
- Rottnest Island Airport
- Rider training and assessment
- Experience knowledgeable tour guide
- Personal radio communication for listening to the guide
- All safety equipment
- Must be minimum 12 years of age .
- Weigh over 45kgs and under 118 kgs
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Pregnant guests are not permitted on the tour due to fall risk.
- Not recommended for guests with some mobility or motor control issues.
- Please refer to our full terms and conditions.
For more information on our Rottnest Island Segway Fortress Tour, call 1300 799 758 now.
Call us 7 days a week!
BLUESUN TRAVEL - BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
BlueSun Travel is fully accredited by AFTA and a member of IATA and CLIA. We are the owners of BluesSun2 Boat Charters, BlueSun Cruises, Kimberley Boat Cruises, Galapagos Boat Cruises, and Best Honeymoon Packages. We are widely regarded at the number one marine and charter boat booking agency in Australia.
from $129 pp
SEGWAY FORTRESS TOUR DATES
All year around - subject to weather conditions. Prices are subject to change without notice.